Have you ever wished for a community co-op offering encouragement and expert advice? What about Charlotte Mason classes taught by Charlotte Mason experts! Um, YES PLEASE?
Charlotte Mason Online Classes for students and Live Zoom Meetings for Moms within a uniquely Charlotte Mason “Your Way” Community!
That’s The Charlotte Mason Co-op!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CHARLOTTE MASON CO-OP?
> Encouragement & Support – We are your people! CM moms and CM experts with the “CM Your Way” attitude – it’s a community full of encouragement and support to do things “your way.” Everyone is welcome in this “no judgement / no pressure” zone!
> Forum community – you get access to a private Forum where you can form friendships and get advice 24/7.
> “Co-op Gatherings” each month – live zoom meetings where we can chat, laugh, and get to know each other – with a Q&A session where you can ask our CM Experts questions! (see schedule below)
> Instant access to past “Co-op Gatherings” recordings – see all the past recordings in our Gatherings Course here
> Guest Speakers – live zoom meetings with special guests
> Current Study: CM’s 20 Principles – live zoom meetings every other week centered around Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles.
> Upcoming Study: Home Education, Volume 1, by Charlotte Mason – we will be reading Home Education together and discussing it via live zoom meetings every other week until we finish the book!
> Discounts on CMP products and merchandise – get 10% off the following CMP Products:
- CM Your Way Form Guides
- Special Needs Developmental Guide
- CM Annotated Volumes
- Volume 6 Course
- CMP Merchandise
Scheduled Co-op Gatherings for Summer / Fall 2022:
- May-Sept 2022 – Book Club: A Place to Belong by Amber O’Neal Johnston, who will be joining us for several live meetings!
- August 2022 – New Member Orientation for Fall Semester
- September 2022 – Book Club: Volume 1, Home Education by Charlotte Mason
- September – Mom’s Afternoon Tea / Ask a CM Expert
- September: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- October – Mom’s Night Out / Ask a CM Expert
- October: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- November – Mom’s Afternoon Tea / Ask a CM Expert
- November: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- December – End of Semester Show & Tell Party!
- More meetings for Fall coming soon!
Cost: Only $10 per month for the entire family!
One-Time Sign-Up Fee: $10
CLASSES AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023
– REGISTRATION NOW OPEN –
LIVE CLASSES FOR FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023
- Spanish: Flip Flop Spanish Rojo – Thursdays @10:00am CT
- Fun with Solfa & Composers: Chopin – Thursdays @ 9:30am CT
- Plutarch for Teens: Romulus – Tuesdays @ 1:00pm CT
- Computer Coding: TEKnology Lab Level 1 Elementary (Year-long Class) – Wednesdays @ 3:00pm CT
- Computer Coding: TEKnology Lab Level 1 for Teens (Year-long Class) – Tuesdays @ 12:00pm CT
- Computer Coding: TEKnology Lab Level 2 for Teens (Year-long Class) – Tuesdays @ 3:00pm CT
- Executive Functioning / Study Skills for Teens – Wednesdays @ 1:30pm CT
- Jewish Cultural History – Thursdays @ 3:00pm CT
- Handicrafts: Leatherworking – Fridays @ 12:00pm CT
- Middle School Science – Tuesdays @ 10:00am CT
- Environmental Science – Wednesdays @10:00am CT
- High School Biology – Thursdays @10:00am CT
- Intro to Field Sketching – Fridays @ 10:00am CT
- Nature Study: Field Notes Friday – Fridays @ 1:00pm CT
- Fun with Solfa & Composers: Schumann
- Plutarch for Teens: Theseus
- Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Jewish Cultural History
- Middle School Science
- Environmental Science
- High School Biology
- Nature Study: Field Notes Friday
- More classes will be added for the spring semester
Available during the Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 Semesters
- Building Narration Skills: One Picture at a Time
- Flip Flop Spanish Verde
- Flip Flop Spanish Azul
- Plutarch for Teens: Publicola
- Plutarch for Teens: Pericles
- Field Notes Friday Nature Study Classes
- Exploring Art I & Exploring Art II
- Fun with Solfa & Composers (Verdi)
- Fun with Solfa & Composers (Grieg)
- Intro to Woodworking
- Family Yoga Fun
- Yoga for Mental Health
- Picture Study & Folksongs: NC Wyeth
- Handicrafts: Fun with Fats!
- Introduction to Hebrew
- High School Biology
- Intentional Health with Garden Herbs for Moms Only
- Wildflower Wonder
- The Wonder of Backyard Plants
- The Art of Artemis – Herbalism for Emerging Young Women
- Herbal Allies for Women
WHO ARE THE CM EXPERTS / TEACHERS?
- Rachel Lebowitz – Owner of A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Amy Bodkin, EdS – Special Needs Consultant at A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Suzanne Gose – Owner / Creator of Flip-Flop Spanish
- RaeAnna Goss – Owner / Creator of the Composer Study Companion & Solfa Sofa
- Jacky & Stephen Souders – Owners of MY TEK LAB
- Lari Jo Edwards– Scientist, Naturalist, founder of Your Inner Naturalist; Science Education Specialist at A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Lynne Moore – Reading Comprehension & Dyslexia Specialist
- Sarah Collins – Occupational Therapist and founder of the HomeschoolOT
- Stacie Satery – Herbalist; Founder of Intentional Health
FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – Classes start on September 6, 2022
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You must be a member of The Charlotte Mason Co-op to register for classes.
Besides being able to register for classes, Co-op Members enjoy many other benefits including:
- Discounted prices on many CMP products
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc. (see list at the top of this page)
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from support @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
PLEASE READ: YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- In order to provide a secure online space, the Forum and Co-op have extra security features to protect your family. When you join the co-op, you will receive an email with a link to fill out a Co-op Registration Form to verify your identity as a homeschooling family.
- Your Membership will remain pending until your information can be verified. You will not be able to access the Forum or be allowed to register for classes until your Membership has been approved.
- Please allow 2-4 days for the approval process. Once approved, you may register for classes.
- As a participant in The Charlotte Mason Co-op Membership, you will be required to read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Co-op Handbook. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook is grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op.
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members’ status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook is grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will automatically unenroll you in any classes for which you registered. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership. You can view our full Refund Policy here.