Have you ever wished for a community co-op offering encouragement and expert advice? What about Charlotte Mason classes taught by Charlotte Mason experts! Um, YES PLEASE?
Then The Charlotte Mason Co-op is for YOU!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CHARLOTTE MASON CO-OP?
> Encouragement & Support – We are your people! CM moms and CM experts with the “CM Your Way” attitude – it’s a community full of encourament and support to do things “your way.” Everyone is welcome in this “no judgement / no pressure” zone!
> Forum community – you get access to a private Forum where you can form friendships and get advice 24/7.
> “Co-op Gatherings” each month – live zoom meetings where we can chat, laugh, and get to know each other – with a Q&A session where you can ask our CM Experts questions! (see schedule below)
> Instant access to past “Co-op Gatherings” recordings – see all the past recordings in our Gatherings Course here
> Guest Speakers – live zoom meetings with special guests
> Current Study: CM’s 20 Principles – live zoom meetings every other week centered around Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles.
> Upcoming Study: Home Education, Volume 1, by Charlotte Mason – we will be reading Home Education together and discussing it via live zoom meetings every other week until we finish the book!
> Discounted Class prices – Co-op Members pay less for both live and recorded classes!
> Discounted CM merchandise – Yes, we now have merch, starting with a 2022 Charlotte Mason Calendar! (more merch in the works!)
Scheduled Co-op Gatherings for Summer / Fall 2022:
- May-Sept 2022 – Book Club: A Place to Belong by Amber O’Neal Johnston, who will be joining us for several live meetings!
- August 2022 – Book Club: Volume 1, Home Education by Charlotte Mason
- August 2022 – New Member Orientation for Fall Semester
- September – Mom’s Afternoon Tea / Ask a CM Expert
- September: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- October – Mom’s Night Out / Ask a CM Expert
- October: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- November – Mom’s Afternoon Tea / Ask a CM Expert
- November: Special Guest Interview / Q&A
- December – End of Semester Show & Tell Party!
- More meetings for Fall coming soon!
Cost: Only $10 per month for the entire family!
One-Time Sign-Up Fee:
$8.00 (no sign up fee through July 31st!)
CLASSES AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023
– 2022 / 2023 CLASS REGISTRATION OPENS IN JULY –
UPCOMING LIVE CLASSES FOR FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023
See all the Live classes for this semester here (coming soon) >>>
- Fun with Solfa & Composers: Chopin (Fall 2022)
- Fun with Solfa & Composers: Schumann (Spring 2023)
- Plutarch for Teens: Romulus (Fall 2022)
- Plutarch for Teens: Theseus (Spring 2023)
- Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet (Fall 2022)
- Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Spring 2023)
- Picture Study & Folksongs
- Computer Coding (Year-long class)
- Executive Functioning / Study Skills for Teens
- Middle School Science
- Handicrafts: Leatherworking
- Jewish Cultural History
- Exploring Art III
- Genius Geology II
- High School Biology
- Math Club
- Nature Study: Field Notes Friday
- More classes being added soon!
>> Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 Schedule for The Charlotte Mason Co-op coming soon <<
Available during the Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 Semesters
- Flip Flop Spanish Verde
- Flip Flop Spanish Azul
- Plutarch for Teens: Publicola
- Plutarch for Teens: Pericles
- Field Notes Friday Nature Study Classes
- Exploring Art I & Exploring Art II
- Fun with Solfa & Composers I (Verdi)
- Fun with Solfa & Composers II (Grieg)
- Intro to Field Sketching
- The Idea Nest: Preschool Circle Time for Fall
- Intro to Woodworking
- Family Yoga Fun
- Yoga for Mental Health
- Picture Study & Folksongs
- Middle School Science
- Handicrafts: Fun with Fats!
- Genius Geology – Identifying Rocks, Gems, and Minerals
- Create Your Own Field Guide: Nocturnal Animals
- Create Your Own Field Guide: Pollinators
- Introduction to Hebrew
- High School Biology
- Intentional Health with Garden Herbs for Moms Only
- Wildflower Wonder
- The Wonder of Backyard Plants
- The Art of Artemis – Herbalism for Emerging Young Women
- Herbal Allies for Women
Watch a video about the co-op and classes here:
WHO ARE THE CM EXPERTS / TEACHERS?
- Rachel Lebowitz – Owner of A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Amy Bodkin, EdS – Special Needs Consultant at A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Suzanne Gose – Owner / Creator of Flip-Flop Spanish
- RaeAnna Goss – Owner / Creator of the Composer Study Companion & Solfa Sofa
- Lari Jo Edwards – Scientist, Naturalist, Owner / Creator of Your Inner Naturalist; Science Education Specialist at A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- Stacie Satery – Herbalist; Founder of Intentional Health
- Leah Martin – Early Years Expert; Founder of My Little Robins
- Annie Bell – CM Homeschool Graduate, Artist, and Nature Study Leader
FALL 2022 / SPRING 2023 REGISTRATION OPENS IN JULY – Classes start in September
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits above
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
PLEASE READ: YOUR PRIVACY & SECURITY IS IMPORTANT TO US
In order to provide a secure online space, the Forum and Co-op have extra security features to protect your family. When you join the co-op, you will receive an email with a link to fill out a Co-op Registration Form to verify your identity as a homeschooling family.
Your Membership will remain pending until your information can be verified. You will not be able to access the Forum or be allowed to register for classes until your Membership has been approved.
Please allow 2-4 days for the approval process. Once approved, you may register for classes.
As a participant in The Charlotte Mason Co-op Membership, you will be required to read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Co-op Handbook. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op.
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.