FAMILY YOGA FUN
Drill & P.E. from a Developmental Approach
with Amy Bodkin, EdS
Go at Your Own Pace with this Pre-Recorded Class!
Drill and Physical Education from a developmental approach! Amy Bodkin, EdS, is the Special Needs Consultant at A Charlotte Mason Plenary, an advocate for children with special needs at AmyBodkin.com, and a certified yoga instrctor.
Amy is uniquely qualified when it comes to teaching children with a wide range of developmental needs and subjects that emphasize “doing.”
All of her classes are taught from a developmental approach and are open to the entire family, regardless of age or developmental level. You can learn more about Amy Bodkin here.
COURSE DESCRIPTION FROM AMY:
Do you get overwhelmed at the thought of providing instruction in Drill? Does your family need an activity that will not just feed their bodies but also their minds and spirits? Then Family Yoga might be the answer!
Each week we will incorporate yoga poses into a different theme such as: Fall, Snow, Thankfulness, Harry Potter, Comicon, Star Wars, etc.
But, we will not just be having FUN! I will be using my expertise as a Yoga Teacher certified through Yoga Alliance to help your family move in a way that is healthy for your bodies and helps you to reduce stress, develop coping strategies, encourage brain development, and learn more about the practice of yoga! I am insured to provide instruction to special populations including pregnant women, children, and those with special needs.
- Schedule / Access: Start at any time / Go at your own pace
- Number of Recorded Classes: 16
- Registration fee: $35
- Evergreen Semester Access: You will have access to this course for 5 months (150 days) from the date of purchase
You must be a member of The Charlotte Mason Co-op to register for co-op classes. Click here to join!
OPTIONAL MATERIALS (not included):
- Any yoga mat or costumes related to the week’s theme
Register for Family Yoga Fun today!
HOW IT WORKS:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor.
You must be a member of The Charlotte Mason Co-op to register for classes.
Besides being able to register for classes, Co-op Members enjoy many other benefits including:
- Discounted prices on many CMP products
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from support @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members’ status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook is grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will automatically unenroll you in any classes for which you registered. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership. You can view our full Refund Policy here.
The whole family loved this yoga class! There was something special for every member: from Minecraft to Harry Potter to holiday traditions.