Charlotte Mason Subjects
Living Books and Resources
Everything you need to teach each subject in your Charlotte Mason Homeschool.. even if you’re a beginner at the Charlotte Mason method!
Pair these books and resources with a CM YOUR WAY FORM GUIDE, and you’ve got a custom curriculum for your family! Or you use the Form Guides to tweak your current curriculum so that it is a better fit for your family!
Our goal here at A Charlotte Mason Plenary is to make the Charlotte Mason method EASIER for you to implement!
About 90% of the books and resources listed on the following pages have been used in my home at some point in our 18+ years-long homeschooling journey. The other 10% come highly recommended by fellow CM-homeschooling friends. Some, but not all, of the links provided are affiliate links. Thank you for using them.