THE ART OF ARTEMIS
Herbalism for Emerging Young Women
Spring 2022 Live Class with Stacie Satery
Learn the secrets to smoothly progressing through puberty and the teen years with the help of food, herbs, and lifestyle choices. Join Stacie Satery, founder of Intentional Health, in this class for young women and thier moms.
You have two choices for this class:
- Option #1: Afternoon class at 2:30pm
- Option #2: Evening class at 8:00pm
The Art of Artemis is taught by Stacie Satery, trained Herbalist and Charlotte Mason homeschool mom. Stacie is the founder of Intentional Health, a holistic health website where she offers herbal consultations and classes. Stacie trained under renowned herbalists Rosemary Gladstar and Michael and Lesley Tierra. You can learn more about Stacie and her credentials here.
CLASS DESCRIPTION FROM STACIE:
In Greek mythology, Artemis is the moon goddess, the protector of women, the goddess of chastity, and the protector of young maidens. Join me as we learn the art of Artemis.
We’ll dive into the beauty of femininity, our moon cycles, and all the joy and pain that comes along with that – from menstrual difficulties, to acne, to tips for learning to respect and navigate the hormonal cycle. Learn the secrets to smoothly progressing through puberty and the teen years with the help of food, herbs and lifestyle choices.
Please note: This is NOT a sex ed class! We will not cover reproduction. But we will cover, in detail, hormones and a woman’s moon cycle and the changes that come along with the transition into womanhood. This class is intended for young women who have entered puberty, regardless of whether their moon cycles have begun or not. Moms are encouraged to join us but are not required.
- Option #1 Day / Time: Monday Afternoon Class from 2:30-3:30 p.m. Central Time
- Option #2 Day / Time: Monday Evening Class from 8:00-9:00 p.m. Central Time
- Number of Classes: 5
- Minimum Class Size Needed: 10
- Max Class Size: 20
- Co-op Member Price: $85
- Non-Member Price: $115
- Price is per family, not per student
- Ages: Emerging young women (ages 11 and up). Moms may attend as well.
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the current semester
- Spring 2022 Semester dates: January 17th through April 30th
REQUIRED MATERIALS (not included):
- no required materials needed
- Class #1: Feb. 14th – New Beginnings: The Emerging Woman
- Class #2: Feb. 28th – Transitioning: The Raging Hormones of Adolescence and the Herbs that Help
- Class #3: March 14th – Difficulties Ahead: Cyclical Disturbances Part 1: Herbal Relief, Diet, & Lifestyle
- Class #4: March 28th – Difficulties Ahead: Cyclical Disturbances Part 2: Herbal Relief, Diet, & Lifestyle
- Class #5: April 11th – Herbs for Cyclical Beauty: Addressing Acne and other common skin problems with Herbal Allies
Watch Stacie talk about “The Art of Artemis” class in the video below:
(skip to 11:00 to 15:45 to watch the discussion for this class)
Register for“The Art of Artemis” today!
WHAT OTHER MOMS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT STACIE’S INTENTIONAL HEALTH CLASSES
“Educational, practical, fun and engaging – this class exceeded my expectations in every way. I thought I already knew all about herbs, but in this class I learned how to use them in new and creative ways for the health of myself and my family. Stacie presented the information in an easy-to-understand format. I would highly recommend this class to both those who are new to herbs, and those who already know the basics – everyone will take away something from this class!” – Leslie Ann
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.