HERBAL ALLIES FOR WOMEN
Love Your Liver, Love Your Life
Online Class for Moms Only
Spring 2022 Live Class with Stacie Satery
Learn how to use the herbal allies that all women need for better health. Join Stacie Satery, founder of Intentional Health, in this class for moms only.
Herbal Allies for Women is taught by Stacie Satery, trained Herbalist and Charlotte Mason homeschool mom. Stacie is the founder of Intentional Health, a holistic health website where she offers herbal consultations and classes. Stacie trained under renowned herbalists Rosemary Gladstar and Michael and Lesley Tierra. You can learn more about Stacie and her credentials here.
CLASS DESCRIPTION FROM STACIE:
UPDATED DESCRIPTION: Ready to dive into some of the serious issues that plague women and the organs that are affected? Join me as we learn about the liver and its amazing capabilities. You’ll learn ways to show love to your liver and reap the benefits of its detoxing superpowers.
We’ll also dive into how the Liver affects seasonal allergies and herbal allies for those pesky seasonal complaints. And we’ll finish out the semester with a quick peek into the Liver’s effects on our hormones and the years ahead.. perimenopause and menopause.
- Day / Time: Sundays 7:30-8:30 p.m. Central Time
- Number of Classes: 5
- Max Class Size: 20
- Co-op Member Price: $85
- Non-Member Price: $115
- Ages: Moms only
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the current semester
- Spring 2022 Semester dates: January 17th through April 30th
REQUIRED MATERIALS (not included):
- All materials are optional and a supply list will be emailed to you upon registration.
CLASS SCHEDULE (UPDATED):
- Class #1: Feb. 20th – The Energetics of Herbs (in a quick nutshell)
- Class #2: Feb. 27th – The Liver Part 1: Love Your Liver, Love Your Life
- Class #3: March 13th – The Liver Part 2: Love Your Liver, Love Your Life
- Class #4: March 27th – Seasonal Support for Allergies
- Class #5: April 10th – Perimenopause and Menopause: Navigating the Change of Course with Herbs
Register for”Herbal Allies for Women” today!
WHAT OTHER MOMS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT STACIE’S INTENTIONAL HEALTH CLASSES
“Educational, practical, fun and engaging – this class exceeded my expectations in every way. I thought I already knew all about herbs, but in this class I learned how to use them in new and creative ways for the health of myself and my family. Stacie presented the information in an easy-to-understand format. I would highly recommend this class to both those who are new to herbs, and those who already know the basics – everyone will take away something from this class!” – Leslie Ann
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.