ANI-VE-AMI YOUR WAY CURRICLUM GUIDES
The Ani VeAMi Curriculum Guides provide you with the tools and resources you need to feel confident to implement the AVA curriculum.
The AVA Guides give you the best information available to create a customized plan that will set you up for success in your homeschool!
You can use the AVA Guides to:
- understand how to implement a Jewish homeschool curriculum
- customize the curriculum for your family’s needs
- how to create a schedule with a balance of subjects each day
Each Ani VeAmi Curriculum Guide Walks You Through 3 Easy Steps
STEP #1: OVERVIEW OF SUBJECTS
- Detailed information on every subject
- Links to Jewish books used in the AVA curriculum
- How to apply each subject in your home
STEP #2: THE HOMESCHOOL YOUR WAY QUIZ
- This short quiz will have a profound effect on your homeschool
- The results will bring you less stress and MORE JOY!
STEP #3: YOUR CUSTOM HOMESCHOOL SCHEDULE
- A simple but effective way to schedule your homeschool
- How to balance the three main categories of subjects in your schedule each day
- Create a schedule that will set you up for success!
STEP #4: BONUS – CHOOSE YOUR BOOKS
- Pair your Form Guide with the books suggested on the AVA Website or with the CM SUBJECTS: Living Books and Resources Pages and your curriculum is complete!
Here’s what other Homeschool MOMS JUST LIKE YOU
have to say about the Your Way Guides:
- Grades 1-3 now available
- Grades 4-9 coming soon!
- Special Needs Developmental Form Guide available as an add-on
If you have a child with special needs, we also offer a Special Needs Guide written by Amy Bodkin, Ed.S. a Special Needs Consultant. For more information about what is included, please see the Special Needs Developmental Form Guide Page.
This is a digital product. After checkout, go to the My Account Page to access your PDF Download.
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS