INTENTIONAL HEALTH WITH GARDEN HERBS
For Moms Only
Spring 2022 Live Class with Stacie Satery
This course is for moms only! Explore the key to effectively using herbs for your health – energetics! Join Stacie to discover your personal constitution and how to use herbs for your health.
Intentional Health is taught by Stacie Satery, trained Herbalist and Charlotte Mason homeschool mom. Stacie is the founder of Intentional Health, a holistic health website where she offers herbal consultations and classes. Stacie trained under renowned herbalists Rosemary Gladstar and Michael and Lesley Tierra. You can learn more about Stacie and her credentials here.
CLASS DESCRIPTION FROM STACIE:
Join me as we explore the key to effectively using herbs for your health….energetics! You’ll discover your personal constitution as well as how to treat the energy of common illnesses. We’ll dig deeply into garden and kitchen herbs, their energetics and their uses in your health journey.
The live classes will consist of presentations and discussion while the optional homework assignments will include detailed instructions on making herbal remedies with the herbs you learn about in class, in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- Day / Time: Thursdays 7:30-8:30 p.m. Central Time
- Number of Classes: 6
- Minimum Class Size Needed: 10
- Max Class Size: 20
- Membership Needed: The Charlotte Mason Co-op
- Co-op Member Price: $85
- Non-Member Price: $115
- For moms only!
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the current semester
- Spring 2022 Semester dates: January 17th through April 30th
REQUIRED MATERIALS (not included):
UPDATED CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Class #1: Feb. 3rd – Energetics of Herbs
- Class #2: Feb. 17th – Hot Energetics
- Class #3: March 3rd – Cold Energetics
- Class #4: March 17th – Dry Energetics
- Class #5: March 31st – Damp Energetics
- Class #6: April 14th – Putting It All Together (Case Studies)
Watch Stacie talk about “Intentional Health with Garden Herbs for Moms Only” in the video below:
(skip to 17:13 to 26:50 to watch the discussion for this class)
Start your Intentional Health journey today and register for Stacie’s “Intentional Health with Garden Herbs for Moms Only“ class!
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.