BUILDING READING & SPELLING SKILLS
Live Class with Lynne Moore
Does your student struggle with reading or spelling? Help is here with this online class.
Building Reading and Spelling Skills is taught by Lynne Moore, a specialist in Dyslexia and reading comprehension. Lynne has been tutoring children with these difficulties for many years. You can learn more about Lynne and her credentials here.
Our own Amy Bodkin, Special Needs Consultant, refers students to Lynne for private tutoring all the time. Due to Lynne’s very long waiting list for tutoring services, we have created this Parent Training class to help YOU learn how to help your child.
CLASS DESCRIPTION FROM LYNNE:
This class will help students with dyslexia, as well as any student who is struggling with reading and spelling. I will show you how to use interactive gameplay as well as different methods to improve your student’s reading and spelling. These strategies are shown to increase success in both reading and spelling. We will also discuss how to engage the interest of students at multiple ages and levels.
- Day / Time: Tuesdays @ 6pm CT
- Number of Classes: 6
- Registration fee: $80
- Access: See current semester dates
NOTE: You must be a member of The Charlotte Mason Co-op to take this class. Click here to join!
Already a Member? Login here!
LIVE CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Feb. 21st
- Feb. 28th
- March 7th
- March 14th
- March 21st
- March 28th
Register for “Building Reading and Spelling Skills” today!
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor.
You must be a member of The Charlotte Mason Co-op to register for classes.
Besides being able to register for classes, Co-op Members enjoy many other benefits including:
- Discounted prices on certain CMP products
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from support @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
Register today! We’d love to have you join us!
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members’ status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook is grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will automatically unenroll you in any classes for which you registered. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership. You can view our full Refund Policy here.
There are no reviews yet.