PLUTARCH’S LIFE OF PUBLICOLA
PLENARY STUDY GUIDE
STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- The complete text of Plutarch’s Life of Publicola
- Completely annotated and referenced with explanatory notes
- An Introduction gives you biographical information about Plutarch himself.
- A “Who’s Who” is included to help you understand the key players in Publicola.
- A Prologue sets the scene and will give you essential background information about Publicola and the times in which he lived.
- The Epilogue wraps up the Study Guide, connects it to more modern events, and gives the student some important ideas to think about.
- Our free Publicola Resources Page brings your Plutarch study alive.
We at The Plenary chose to use the translation by George Long and Aubrey Stewart for all of our Plutarch Study Guides. We feel that the translation by Long and Stewart is easier and more accessible for today’s students. This translation will make the subject of Plutarch easier for you to implement in your home.
See the fascinating world of Publicola come to life through great works of art with our Picture Study of Publicola.
Our Curriculum products do not contain any religious content. We do not assume that our customers are all one faith or denomination. We embrace the diversity that makes up the homeschool community. We know that you are teaching your personal beliefs to your children and we do not want to interfere with that teaching. Therefore, all of our Plenary Curriculum Products are free of religious content.
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS