VOLUME 6 COMPANION COURSE
EXPLORING AND DISCUSSING CHARLOTTE MASON’S PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Join us as we guide you through Volume 6: A Philosophy of Education
JOIN ANYTIME! GO AT YOUR OWN PACE!
Charlotte’s Volume 6, A Philosophy of Education, represents the culmination of her work. It was her last and most important book. It sums up her philosophy and it covers many of her 20 Principles. It it essential reading for understanding the Charlotte Mason method of education. And it will change your life!
But we know that reading Charlotte’s Volumes can be a difficult task. We are here to help make it EASIER for you to read and understand her philosophy, make it SIMPLER for you to implement the method, and help you make it YOUR WAY by adapting it to fit your family’s needs.
Join a like-minded community for a deep-dive into the treasure trove that is Volume 6. Unlock Charlotte’s wisdom through the Online Companion Course.
- ONLINE DISCUSSION
- ONLINE COURSE WITH LIFETIME ACCESS
- Course Lessons for each chapter – go at your own pace – no deadlines to complete lessons
- Includes the Volume 6 Study Guide with an overview of each chapter and study questions
- Videos from Rachel – each video gives an overview of a chapter and explains the significance of historical context and certain annotations in the Annotated Edition of Volume 6
- Videos from Amy – discusses Special Needs considerations and the developmental approach of the CM method and its implementation
- See Course content here
- Try a Sample Lesson of Unit 1: Charlotte’s Introduction to Volume 6
REQUIRED TEXT: A PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION (VOLUME 6) BY CHARLOTTE MASON
- You may use any reprint of Volume 6, but your understanding of the text will increase by using the Annotated Edition of Volume 6 published by A Charlotte Mason Plenary
- The Annotated Edition may be purchased as a Paperback Book or as a PDF Download
OPTIONAL RESOURCE: AUDIOBOOK OF VOLUME 6 – A PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION: ANNOTATED EDITION
Don’t have time to read? Now you can LISTEN to Charlotte’s last and most important book!
The unabridged Audiobook of Volume 6 is read by Rachel Lebowitz and includes most of the annotations in the Annotated Edition of A Philosophy of Education.
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS