THE ANNOTATED PLUTARCH: PERICLES
PLUTARCH MADE EASY
Plutarch can be fun!
PDF STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- The complete text of Plutarch’s Life of Pericles
- Completely annotated and referenced with explanatory notes
- An Introduction gives you biographical information about Plutarch himself.
- A “Who’s Who” is included to help you understand the key players in Pericles.
- A Prologue sets the scene and will give you essential background information about Pericles and the times in which he lived.
- The Epilogue wraps up the Study Guide, connects it to more modern events, and gives the student some important ideas to think about.
- Our free Pericles Resources Page brings your Plutarch study alive.
Don’t forget the Picture Study that goes with Plutarch’s Life of Pericles!
We at The Plenary chose to use the translation by George Long and Aubrey Stewart for all of our Plutarch Study Guides. We feel that the translation by Long and Stewart is easier and more accessible for today’s students. This translation will make the subject of Plutarch easier for you to implement in your home.
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS