Home Education is an excellent place to begin learning about the Charlotte Mason method of education. It is the first volume in her Home Education Series meant to equip parents with the knowledge necessary for teaching students at home.
THE PLENARY ANNOTATED EDITION OF VOLUME 1 INCLUDES:
- Complete unabridged text of Volume 1: Home Education
- Annotated and referenced with explanatory notes
- Updated easy-to-read font and American spellings
- Reformatted as a study guide for ease of reading and note taking
- Original page numbers are noted in the margins
- Appendix A: List of Books material noted in annotations
- Appendix B: Questions for the Use of Students within each chapter
- Appendices C & D: The Examination of a Child Upon a Term’s Work
- Correlates with the Plenary Resources Page for Volume 1 where you can access additional material including poems, lectures, and links to books mentioned in Volume 1
Reading CM’s volumes is so important but we know it can be difficult. We’re here to help!
Here’s what previous customers have said about The Plenary Annotated Edition of Volume 1:
“I love the easy way in which The Plenary has laid out the text; the way they’ve included definitions / explanations in the margin so that I don’t have to stop reading.” -A.K.
“The added definitions and introductions to the people she refers to made all the difference. It kept me from feeling lost.” ~ M.C.
“Annotations were the key for me. It’s nice to have it in perspective.” ~ A.C.
“The included annotations saved me time from researching passages and terminology myself.”
“I enjoy the annotated version. It made reading and understanding Ms. Mason’s work a bit easier.” ~ C.D.
Gain a deeper understanding of Charlotte Mason’s philosophy with The Plenary Annotated Edition.
There are no reviews yet.