Steps to Study this Principle
Note: All the study steps are available below.. just scroll down!
- Watch Rachel’s “Principle Overview” video
- Watch Amy’s “Special Needs Considerations” video
- Download your free Study Guide
- Read or listen to relevant chapter from Charlotte Mason’s Volumes (if you have time.. we know you are busy!)
- Answer the study questions below
Step 1: Principle Overview by Rachel Lebowitz
Step 2: Special Needs Considerations for this Principle by Amy Bodkin, EdS
Step 3: Download Your FREE Study Guide
Step 4: Read or listen to the relevant chapter
If you don’t own Volume 6, you can download the FREE PDF Study Guide in Step #3. It includes the chapter reading and the study questions for this Principle. Or you can simply listen to audio of this chapter.
If you’d like to have the whole Volume 6 book, you can purchase The Annotated Edition of Volume 6 here (published by A Charlotte Mason Plenary).
Step 5: Study Questions
See the study questions in the 20 Principles Study Guide.