Co-op Gathering – Recorded Zoom Meeting for Principles #11-13
You can watch the recording from our live Zoom meeting for Principles #11-13 above.
Steps to Study this Principle
Note: All the study steps are available below.. just scroll down!
- Watch Rachel’s “Principle Overview” video
- Watch Amy’s “Special Needs Considerations” video
- Read or listen to Chapters 8 & 17 in Volume 3, School Education (if you have time.. we know you are busy!)
- Answer the study questions below
Step 1: Principle Overview by Rachel Lebowitz
Step 2: Special Needs Considerations for this Principle by Amy Bodkin, EdS
Step 3: Read or listen to:
Volume 3, Chapter 8 & Chapter 17
If you don’t own Volume 3, you can download the FREE PDF Study Guide here which includes the chapter readings for this Principle.. or simply listen to audio of this chapter.
Step 5: Study Questions
The following study questions are also listed in the Finding Your Way with Charlotte Mason’s 20 Principles Study Guide.
- If you had previously heard of the quote “Education is the science of relations,” did you have any preconceived ideas about what it meant?
- What does it mean to you now that you have read more about it? How did your understanding of it change, if any?
- Did any quotes really resonate with you?
- What is your role as the teacher?
- How do the stories about Ruskin’s childhood and Wordsworth’s childhood differ?
- In which set of parents do you see yourself?
- How can you find a balance between the two?
- What steps do you need to take in order to establish the science of relations for your child?