PLENARY SESSION FOR VOLUME 6 OF HOME EDUCATION
Session meetings will include two components:
PDF DOWNLOAD WITH:
- The complete unabridged text of Volume 6
- Completely annotated and referenced with explanatory notes
- Updated easy-to-read font and American spellings
REGULAR ONLINE MEETINGS:
- In a private Facebook group for Volume 6 members only
- To introduce new readings every week within a 6 week study timeline
- To facilitate ongoing discussion among members
- To have your questions answered in real time by Plenary owners
Our Plenary Sessions are guided studies designed to walk you through Charlotte’s Volumes, her philosophy, and her method. We understand that reading through the Volumes can sometimes be a challenge due to the difficult language. We will help you interpret her words and decipher her meanings so you can more fully implement her methods in your home.
In Volume 6, Charlotte expands on what she wrote in Volume 1. She discusses education for older children and goes deeper into the how to’s of each topic. Volume 6 was her last book, written some 36 years after Volume 1 and it shows a distinct progression of how she refined her ideas, her method, and her Principles. Volume 6, aptly named A Philosophy of Education, is the culmination of her life’s work.
Once registered, you will be able to download the Instructions PDF, which has the link to the private Facebook group for the Session. The Facebook group is where you will have access to everything listed above when the Volume 6 discussion begins!
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS