MAY 2018 PLENARY SESSION
FOR VOLUME 1 OF HOME EDUCATION
Reading CM’s volumes is so important but we know it can be difficult. We’re here to help! Come read Volume 1 with us in our Plenary Session.
We offer support, annotation, explanation, and discussion….in a community where everyone is welcome to the table. Come learn with us!
PLENARY ANNOTATED EDITION OF VOL. 1 PDF DOWNLOAD
- Complete unabridged text of Home Education Volume 1
- Annotated and referenced with explanatory notes
- Updated easy-to-read font and American spellings
- Reformatted as a study guide for ease of reading and note taking
ONLINE GROUP FOR MEMBERS ONLY
Plenary Owners will:
- Facilitate ongoing discussion among members
- Introduce new readings every week within an 8 week study timeline
- Provide access to a private webpage with additional resources including poems, lectures, and links to books mentioned in Volume 1
- Answer your questions in real time
Here’s what previous members have said about our Plenary Sessions:
“I’ve just finished the first part of the Volume 1 study. It’s been brilliant. I love the easy way in which The Plenary has laid out the text; the way they’ve included definitions / explanations in the margin so that I don’t have to stop reading; and the way I’m able to discuss my thoughts on each chapter in the group. I’ve had the free ebook of the Volume 1 (Home Education) and I’ve tried and failed to start it several times, so I have The Plenary to thank for getting me to start and keep going so, so easily! I really feel like I’m starting to understand the philosophy.” -A.K.
“I am really grateful for the group discussions that take place. It seems to answer almost all of my questions. Thank you. Such an easy to follow discussion group as well as reading materials.” -F.O.
Plenary Sessions are guided studies designed to walk you through Charlotte’s Volumes, her philosophy, and her method. We understand that reading through the Volumes can sometimes be a challenge due to the difficult language. Our goal is to help you understand Charlotte’s own words in a way that is meaningful for you and your family.
For more info about a Plenary Session, take a look at our post: 5 REASONS TO JOIN A PLENARY SESSION
The May 2018 Session Schedule is:
- May 1, 2018 – Part 1 discussion begins
- May 7, 2018 – Part 2 discussion begins
- May 14, 2018 – Part 3 discussion begins
- May 21, 2018 – Part 4 discussion begins
- May 28, 2018 – Part 5a discussion begins
- June 4, 2018 – Part 5b discussion begins
- June 11, 2018 – Part 5c discussion begins
- June 18, 2018 – Part 6 discussion begins
- June 24, 2018 – Session ends
Registration for this Session closes on May 14th.
Once registered, you will be able to download the Instructions PDF, which has the link to join our private Facebook group for the Session. The Facebook group is where you will have access to everything when the Volume 1 discussion begins.
Come learn with us!
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS