SEE IT & SAY IT WITH FLIP FLOP SPANISH
Verde (Beginner Spanish I)
Recorded Class with Suzanne Gose
Spanish for the whole family the Flip Flop Spanish way! Your instructor is Suzanne Gose, creator of Flip Flop Spanish!
Suzanne is not only the creator of the incredibly popular Spanish curriculum called Flip Flop Spanish, she’s also an expert on the Charlotte Mason method of teaching foreign language. And she’s a Charlotte Mason homeschooling mom to five! You can learn more about Suzanne Gose here.
VERDE CLASS DETAILS: See It and Say It with Flip Flop Spanish (Verde Set)
The entire family ages three and up will learn how to communicate and respond in Spanish with visual cues, audio help, and fun hands-on activities! Sra. Gose will model phrases with just six cards per week as you learn to build your own thoughts, opinions, and learn to communicate together in Spanish. Weekly homework assignments will provide three days of practice before the next lesson.
- Schedule: One lesson per week for 10 weeks. Go at your own pace in this pre-recorded class and still be able to interact with Suzanne in the class forum if you have any questions or need help!
- Number of Recorded Lessons: 10
- Co-op Member Price: $45
- Non-Member Price: $75
- Required Materials (not included): Flip Flop Spanish Flashcards Verde Set and one set of blank index cards
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the Spring 2022 Semester from January 17th through April 30th
Register for Spanish classes with Sra. Gose today!
HOW IT WORKS:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.