SEE IT & SAY IT WITH FLIP FLOP SPANISH
Azul (Beginner Spanish II)
Recorded Class with Suzanne Gose
Spanish for the whole family the Flip Flop Spanish way! Your instructor is Suzanne Gose, creator of Flip Flop Spanish!
Suzanne is not only the creator of the incredibly popular Spanish curriculum called Flip Flop Spanish, she’s also an expert on the Charlotte Mason method of teaching foreign language. And she’s a Charlotte Mason homeschooling mom to five! You can learn more about Suzanne Gose here.
CLASS DETAILS: See It and Say It with Flip Flop Spanish (Azul Set)
Learn to THINK in Spanish! With just ONE set of flashcards, students can begin anew, or continue on with the Flip Flop Spanish method of learning to THINK in Spanish and create original thought from the very first lesson!
We will focus on 6 cards per week and enjoy the process and giggles as we move through Spanish one week at a time. A simple homework handout is created each week based on the students’ abilities and completely tailored to the families in attendance.
- Class Day / Time: Thursdays from 11:00-11:45 a.m. CST
- Number of Live Classes: 10
- Co-op Member Price: $70
- Non-Member Price: $100
- Required Materials (not included): Flip Flop Spanish Flashcards Azul Set and one set of blank index cards
- Ages: 4-13
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the Spring 2022 Semester from January 17th through April 30th
- Thursday, January 20th
- Thursday, January 27th
- Thursday, Feb 3rd
- Thursday, Feb 10th
- Thursday, Feb 17th
- Thursday, Feb 24th
- Thursday, March 3rd
- Thursday, March 10th
- Thursday, March 17th
- Thursday, March 24th
Register for Spanish classes with Sra. Gose today!
HOW IT WORKS:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.