THE IDEA NEST: PRESCHOOL CIRCLE TIME
Spring 2022 Live Class with Leah Martin
Have your little ones join Leah Martin for a Preschool Circle Time filled with stories, handicrafts, music, and more!
Leah Martin is the founder of My Little Robins and is the creator of The Idea Nest Preschool Guide. She is an expert in the Charlotte Mason method of teaching the Preschool years and she is a Charlotte Mason homeschooling mom! You can learn more about Leah Martin here.
CLASS DESCRIPTION FROM LEAH:
I will engage your youngest learners in preschool circle time 2 days a week. This will center around Idea Nest, Volume 2. Children will participate in story time, simple handicrafts, listen to Bible stories, engage in nursery rhymes, observe art, and listen to classical music pieces that center around bigger ideas.
This time is ideal for families with multiple aged children, so that the homeschooling parent will have 30 minutes to work with older students or take a much-needed break.
- Day / Time: Live classes on Tuesdays from 9:30-10:00 a.m. Central Time plus weekly recorded handicrafts classes
- Number of Live Classes: 12
- Number of Recorded Handicrafts Classes: 12
- Minimum Class Size Needed: 5
- Max Class Size: 30
- Co-op Member Price: $70
- Non-Member Price: $100
- Ages: 3-6
REQUIRED MATERIALS (not included):
- Live classes will be every Tuesday from January 18th through April 12th
- Recorded handicrafts lessons will be uploaded weekly from January 20th through April 14th
- Semester: You will have full access to this class and the instructor during the Spring 2022 Semester from January 17th through April 30th
Register for The Idea Nest: Preschool Circle Time today!
HOW IT WORKS:
All online classes, whether Live or Recorded, offer access to the class forum where you can interact with the instructor. You will have access to the class and the instructor for the full semester.
You may register for a class with or without joining The Charlotte Mason Co-op. However, please note that Co-op Members enjoy many benefits including:
- Discounted prices on classes and CM merchandise
- Full access to the Private Co-op Area of the Forum
- Co-op “Gatherings” that include Mom’s Afternoon Tea, CM Study Sessions, Homeschool Planning Sessions, Book Clubs, etc.
- See the full list of benefits here
When you register for a class and/or the co-op, you will be required to take the following steps:
- Fill out a Registration Form – your account status will be pending until your Registration Form has been received and approved. Please note that, after checkout, you will receive an email from rachel @ cmplenary.com with the link to fill out the Registration Form.
- Read and agree to The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook.
- Join the Forum – you can find the forum here: cmplenary.com/community
ONLINE CLASSES & MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Both new Members and Non-Members of The Charlotte Mason Co-op will be required to fill out and submit a Registration Form and must read and agree to the rules stated within The Charlotte Mason Online Classes Handbook. All Members and Non-Members status will be pending until they are approved and admitted to the Forum and any classes. Any violation of the rules within the Handbook are grounds for removal from The Charlotte Mason Co-op, the Forum, and all classes. A Charlotte Mason Plenary LLC reserves the right to deny access to classes, the forum, and any memberships to anyone at our sole discretion. Cancellations / non-payments of your monthly Co-op Membership fee will un-enroll you in any classes in which you registered for within the Membership. No refunds will be given for co-op fees or class registration fees. No refunds will be offered for classes lost due to cancellation or non-payment of your Membership.