FIELD NOTES FRIDAYS
Nature Study Classes – Summer 2021 Sessions
with Lari Jo Edwards
CMP Science Education Specialist
Field Notes Fridays: A one-hour guided nature inquiry LIVE class from 1-2pm CST
For all ages and experience levels!
- June 4 – Noticing and Wondering
- June 25 – Making Connections
- July 2 – What is Metadata?
- July 23 – Putting it All Together on a Page
- Aug 6 – Zoom In with a 100″ Hike
- Aug 27 – Zoom Out with Habitat Highrise
All who participate in #FieldNotesFriday, will:
- Go outside more often
- Enjoy the outdoors more completely
- Make deeper observations
- Write more boldly and freely
- Write field notes more often
- Build a community around nature and journaling that benefits others and ourselves
All experience levels welcome!
Price is per family (one class login).
After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to join the class.
This digital product is an online class. After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to join the class.
ALL SALES FINAL ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS
There are no reviews yet.