[Sticky] Help for Special Needs Homeschooling
Amy Bodkin, EdS, is the Special Needs Consultant at A Charlotte Mason Plenary.
She is an Autistic adult and a former School Psychologist with an Educational Specialist Degree (Ed.S.) with an emphasis in Neuropsychology, a Masters in Educational Psychology, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Mathematics.
She's also a professional speaker and advocate for children with special needs, the host of a podcast called "Special Needs Kids Are People Too!," and a homeschooling mom to two special needs kiddos.
Amy offers a private area of The Charlotte Mason Forum exclusively for parents enrolled in her Special Needs Homeschooling Membership Program.
Membership benefits include:
- Private forum area with access to Amy Bodkin, EdS, to answer your questions about homeschooling with special needs
- Two Zoom meetings per month hosted by Amy - one for moms only and one for the whole family!
- Complimentary testing 1x per year for previous and current Consultation Clients
- Kids Forum for previous and current Consultation Clients (parent-moderated)
Links for more information about:
- Special Needs Consultations
- View all of Amy's products in the CMP Shop
- Free Special Needs Resources page at CMP
- Amy's Bio at CMP
- Amy's podcast, "Special Needs Kids Are People Too!"
- Amy's website, AmyBodkin.com